Connect and Seal your Wires
without crimping or terminals!
WATERPROOF - Unique dual walled design; polyolefin tubing on the outside and hot melt adhesive inside. When heat is applied, the tubing shrinks and joins the cables together.
✔️EASY TO USE - Simply position the 2 stripped wires into the solder sleeve and apply heat to finish the connection. The solder will gradually flow, and the insulation tubing will shrink down, creating a waterproof seal.
✔️Unique dual walled design- Color-coded tubing makes it easy to identify the right size connector for every application. Measure your wire, and easily choose the right connector by looking at the wire size chart on the box.
CONNECT & SOLDER wires and SEAL with ease
Dual-walled Design; Polyolefin Tubing + Hot-Melt Adhesive
High tensile strength provided by heat shrink tubing
- Prevents wire corrosion after sealing
High resistance to stretch and mechanical damage
- Easy to Use: Insert, connect and heat to seal
Transparent sleeves for easy insertion of wires
- Perfect for marine and automobile & outdoor applications
How to Use:
- Prepare wires
- Select correct heat shrinkable butt connector
- Strain the wires and fix it into the prefluxed solder sleeve
- Evenly heat the connector by heat gun until absolutely melted and fully recovered
- Remove the connector from heat gun and wait it cooled
1 x Waterproof Solder Wire Connectors