A multi-functional hook for your survival, outdoors adventure, and emergency needs!
- The Stainless Steel Survival Folding Gravity Hook is a cross constituted with a mechanical claw and a grappling hook.
- When it touches down naturally, the jaws are pushed open due to gravity. And the jaws close when reversed.
- Tie any rope or string that is firm enough for large weight to the ring buckle at the bottom, then use it for catching,removing bottle caps, towing a broken car and even use it as an emergency weapon.
- The provided O-rings keep the Stainless Steel Survival Folding Gravity Hook closed firmly.
- This high quality and durable Stainless Steel Survival Folding Gravity Hook can be used in all kinds of outdoor activities and wilderness survival and adventure activities.
- It's one of the perfect choices for outdoor enthusiasts. Please make sure that the rope or string that you tie is firm enough for the large weight.
- The hook claw reaches the highest level of hardness by using the oil quenching process and hence provides extreme operating reliability.
- The claws can expand and collapse which makes it very easy to carry.
Material: stainless steel
Hook weight: 201.3g / 7.09oz
Carabiner and strong magnet weight: 29.8g / 1.05oz
Bat gear tie weight: 41.1g / 1.44oz
Package weight: 314g / 11.08oz
Hook size: 15 * 9 * 2.5cm /
Package size: 13 * 12 * 3.7cm
1 * Gravity hook
1 * Bat gear tie
1 * Carabiner with strong magnet
2 * Rubber O-rings