Used for car exterior decoration light: Angel Eye Light, Daytime Running Lights, Turn Signal Lights, Eyebrow Lights, Rear Window Lights, etc
In addition to its good-looking appearance, the installation of daytime running light strips can reduce the traffic accident rate by 12.4% and the death rate by 26.4%. This is legal and safe.
- Suitable for any car model
- Easy to install without disassembly the headlights
- Non-flammable fire retardant burn
- Silicone material with good seal, waterproof , energy saving, anti-corrosion.
- Daytime running light strips are different from high beam, NO GLARE.
- Only 4mm thick, can be installed in the gap between the Headlights and the Engine Hood with adhesive tape, no drilling, no screwing and no disassembling needed.
- Lights are white when turn signal light is off, then the lights flow yellow when turn signal light is switched on.
- Handpicked SMD-3014 LEDs, no dead light and dark spots, brighter than the stock halogen headlight bulbs. It's a good replacement light for car original headlight.
- Unlike old designs where the DRL and Turn Signal share the IC Controller, these lights have separate IC Controllers which guarantee stability.
- Faster on/off response time and vibration resistant
- Power off during your customizing installation
- Cut down the strip along the line.
- Make sure no debris gets in.
- Sealing the tube with insulated glue after cutting in short.
Easy Installation, just require right connect to positive and negative side
- Red wire: Power Positive(+)
- Black wire: Power Negative(-)/Ground
- Yellow wire: Left or Right Turn Signal Positive(+)
Universal fit for all 12V/24V auto vehicle, commonly used for Car, SUV, Vans, Truck, RV, Motorcycle, Scooter, Trailer etc.
- Material: Soft Rubber Tube.
- Input Voltage: 12V/24V
- Power Rating: 5.5W
- Lifespan: 50,000 hours
- Working Temperature: -40-60 ℃
- Length: 45cm(17.72in),46cm(18.11in),60cm(23.62in).
- 1 x LED Strip
- 1 x Adapter Wire
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- Please test the lights to ensure they are working before proceeding with any type of work.
- Don't stress the cables or bent too much when you try to open the headlight to install them.